Welcome to Slo-Pitch Indoors
Organizer(s): John Lund
Location: Arbutus Meadows
Indoor Slo-pitch League - Men & Women
Managed by PISL as an affiliate operation of PGOSA.
More than 120 players are registered with PISL.... part of the PGOSA umbrella of Activity Groups...and all Activities and Leagues are comprised 100% of PGOSAns.
Provided you are a current paid-up member of PGOSA, you are covered by Group Accident Insurance (full policy and Claim Forms posted HERE). PGOSA also provides Liability Insurance coverage to the Arbutus Meadows facility.
We have TWO leagues for our Indoor Fall Season Slo- Pitch.
The Tuesday and Thursday morning A league (9:00 - 12:30 ) is the more competitive Co-Ed league for PGOSA members.
On Wednesday and Friday mornings (9:00 - 12:00 noon), it is a more relaxed FUN league and intended to encourage folks who want to learn, or get back into playing some fun BALL! (B League)
- Rosters will be made up for both leagues to make sure teams are as even as possible and are subject to Captains’ approval.
- The pitching machine will be available from 8:00 am to 8:45 am – no cost to any player.
- More new bats are now in the inventory.
- A spare list is not required as there are many players in the building who want to spare.
The Tuesday and Thursday A League is primarily for players who want to play in a more competitive and tougher league Guys and Gals 55+.
- Games run at 9:00 and 10:30
- Teams will field 11 players
Wednesday Friday B League
The B league is primarily for 55+ gals and 70+ guys AND players who don’t want the more competitive play.
- 4 teams to start
- Teams will field 11 players [2 rovers].
- Games played at 9:00, and 10:30